Easy way to download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format
In comparison to other banks in India, the State Bank of India offers one of the most efficient internet banking services. With its latest mobile banking app, “Yono,” SBI’s gives comparable efficiency and feature-rich options to any other bank in India. Now that you can download your SBI bank statement on your smartphone thanks to the SBI mobile banking app Yono, it’s simple to do so. In addition, it’s possible to get a bank statement PDF through the Yono app as well if you’re interested.
You don’t have to go to your branch office if you need to get your SBI bank statement PDF. Instead, you will be able to access the SBI bank statement and PDF password on your smartphone. Follow the simple steps below to get your SBI bank statement on your smartphone.
Requirements to download an SBI statement on a phone
- To get the SBI statement, you need your SBI bank account number and registered mobile number.
- Maintain an active repayment plan on your mobile phone number that is connected to your bank account. If you don’t follow it, you will not get the message for the SBI statement password. You will be able to get it with the help of the active recharge plan.
- To download the mobile application and see the SBI status, you’ll need an internet connection. Therefore, a proper internet connection (through a modem or a wireless network) is essential.
- For your mоbile banking application, you must first log in. Therefore, the login ID (also known as SBI Internet banking user ID) and password are mandatory.
If you are interested in checking out our cheque balance, account statement, and many other things regarding your account, you must consider mobile banking because of its ease.
If you have all the necessary information, you may go forward and download the SBI Bank statement on your smartphone in pdf format by following the steps outlined below in the guide.
There are two ways to get the SBI bank statement on a mobile phone.
To be sure, you have two options, both of which allow you to download your account’s information. The first is an offline method.
In the case of an offline procedure,
- No internet connection is required to get the bank statement’s pdf file.
- The second is an online method that will not work without an internet connection.
How to get the SBI account statement through an offline method
The user needs an internet connection once to download the SBI Quick app while using this method to get the bank account statement. After that, there’ll be no need for internet access as you’ve already downloaded the application.
The steps listed below will walk you through downloading your bank statement on your smartphone in PDF format via an offline method.
- First of all, you have to download SBI Quick application on your smartphone.
- Nоw, it’s time to rеgіѕtеr you оn thе ЅВІ Quісk арр uѕіng уоur mоbіlе number. Then, you have to verify your identity through OTP.
- Open the app and choose the account services option from the app’s home page (the Quick page/main page).
- You may now choose the 6-mоnth option for the new screen to appear. Е-statement орtіоn. After that, you need to choose the SMS or Message option.
- In this case, you must provide the account number as well as a password.
- You may open the PDF statement with the help of the account number and code details provided.
- Tap on the “SUBMIT” option provided below. You will get your 6-month report on the registered email id after you have submitted your information. On your registered mobile number, you’ll get a notification of the change.
- To get the bank statement on a mobile phone, you must first log in to your email account on your mobile device.
- The last step is to open the document and enter the code you entered in step 5.
Method to download bank statements on your smartphone using the Yono Lite app
It’s not a challenge to download a bank account statement on your mobile phone. Follow the steps outlined below to get started: Download the Yono List app using your mobile phone and the internet. For users of Android and iOS devices, the application is available.
- Use your mobile phone to download the Yono List app.
- Create an account with the app by entering your SBI bank user name and password, and It’s useful and straightforward. After that, we need to do verification through OTP.
- When you are at home, choose the My Accounts option from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the option of Viеw/Downlоаd Statement from the menu as soon as possible.
- Next, pick out your account number and decide on your bank statement’s start and end dates.
- To save a file to your phone, choose the Download option and allow access to the files.
- Your smartphone will now get a download of a statement. Open the account statement by using your 11-digit account number as a password.
- Opening and entering the password using any PDF viewer on your phone will give you access to your statement.
This means that you’ll be able to check your SBI bank account status on your mobile phone in PDF format as we advance. It’s also simple to get a mini account status update on your mobile phone. For example, you may get a mini bank statement by making a missed phone call or sending an SMS.