Meesho Supplier Panel | Meesho Seller Login, Registration
Are you looking for a new supplier panel? Meesho has a wide range of panels from various manufacturers. Find out more about our suppliers and their panels.
Meesho is a leading global provider of innovative solutions for the construction, infrastructure and building services industries. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality, cost effective and sustainable solutions.
We believe that every project should be built using the best materials and technologies available. This means that we only partner with companies who share our values and vision.
The reason behind all these successes is the 17 Million Meesho Suppliers that invest their time and merchandise. As a result, their products and brands are acquiring good exposure.
Who is Meesho Supplier?
Meesho Supplier is the vendor who sells them with products for the business. Meesho utilizes these products to run their business. Customers continue to use the products and sell them on social media or other online platforms. According to the statistics there are greater than 13 million meesho vendors who work with the company.
What is Meesho Supplier Panel?
An Meesho Supplier panel is made up that includes pre-approved suppliers who have agreed to terms and conditions for supply. A head agreement that is standardized is typically completed by the supplier in order to confirm them.
Meesho Supplier Registration
The process for registering suppliers on Meesho is simple. More than 22000 suppliers have signed up on Meesho. All you require to sign up are GSTIN and pan cards as well as your bank account information.
To register on Meesho as a supplier through the Website, you need to follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Meesho Website for Sign up page https://supplier.meesho.com/panel/v2/new/signup
- Step 2: Now you need enter valid phone number and Press the Start selling button now.
- Step 3: Messho Application form will be in front of you as soon as you click.
- Step 4: You must enter valid phone number and then click the Send OTP option.
- Step 5: You will receive and OTP (One Time Passcode) through SMS to your phone number and
- Step 6: Now you need valid email address and password and click the create Account button.
- Step 7: You mus complete this form in four steps.
- Step 8: On this part you need enter GST information and click on the verify button.
- Step 9: The second stage is entering information about the pickup address. Such as address, pin code, street, apartment number, state, and city.
- Step 10: Information on Supplies Details will be required to be submitted in the fourth phase.
- Step 11: After you’ve entered all of the required information, click the continue button to finish the Meesho Seller Registration.
Meesho Supplier Login
How to Register on Meesho Supplier Portal?
After successfully completing the registration process, you can login into the portal to start selling. You can log in either via mobile app or web browser. Once logged in, you can view your account details, upload documents, change profile details and manage orders. In addition, you can also track your shipments from the dashboard.
Supply Chain Management System
Meesho has developed its own Supply Chain management system which helps connect buyers with sellers and enables them to efficiently manage their businesses. This system connects buyers with sellers based on location, product type and price range.
- Step 1: Visit the Meesho Seller’s Login Page https://supplier.meesho.com/panel/v2/new/login.
- Step 2.The username and email for registration must be entered on the home page.
- Step 3.Now you need to visit the page to login.
- Step 4.If it is the case that you forgot your password, you may use the forget password option and create a new one.
- Step 5:A Link will then be sent to your email address to reset your password.
- Step 6.Simply click submit following the reset of your password and you are now logged in successfully to the site.
How do I become a Meesho Supplier?
To be Meesho Supplier, you must have Meesho Supplier You will need your GST IN and bank account information.
Follow the steps below –
- Step 1: First, you must sign up as a Meesho supplier on Meesho’s website. Once you have registered, you will be able to access Meesho Supplier Panel.
- Step 2: By logging Meesho supplier panel after you have completed your registration, you’ll be capable of uploading your product’s listing. It is required to submit a catalogue of your items.
- Step 3: More than a million customers who are active all over India are able see and purchase your products once your catalogs are live on Meesho. There are a number of things to attract clients and increase the speed of your business.
- Step 4: Meesho sends an email to you and also on Meesho Supplier Panel. Meesho Supplier Panel when one of your items is received by orders.
- Step 5: After placing an order, you must accept the order. Take a copy of the label as well as the paper.
- Step 6: You are required to package the product and attach the label on the package. Hand the product to our logistic partners
- Step 7: After your delivery on 15th, of the month, which includes Cash on Delivery orders, the money for your sales will be placed into your account at a bank.
Is there any app for Meesho Suppliers?
Yes, Meesho Supplier not offers an App for both Android & iOS users. The application allows you to view all your orders and get notifications for each order.
You must be a Meesho supplier, You must to sign up on Meesho’s website. Meesho website. Follow the link below to go to the Meesho supplier’s site
How much commission does Meesho take from suppliers?
The highlighting factor about Meesho is that it doesn’t take any commission. Being such a big and successful company, Meesho takes 0% commission. This is a big advantage for the suppliers and they should grab this opportunity at the earliest.
Is Meesho a trusted app?
Meesho is a trusted app. It was created by two IIT graduates, Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal. Small and large businesses as well as individuals are able to set up online shops using the most popular social media platforms. Millions of people are earning through Meesho as suppliers and resellers that sell authentic products.
Can I sell on Meesho without GST?
It is not possible to offer your products on Meesho without tax. If you want be a vendor to Meesho it is necessary to have an GSTIN. If you are planning to establish an enterprise in India it is an essential requirement. GST registration costs vary in each CA from one to another in addition to the type of product within which you’re involved.
In addition, on a small scale, you do not require a GST registration for one of the Meesho reseller. You can start a business without cost, in the comfort at home.
Are Meesho products genuine?
It is true that Meesho is genuine. It’s a reliable app with more than one million users. More than 17 million companies that are part of Meesho. They offer genuine and quality products, which are utilized by millions of people.
Is Meesho a Chinese app?
No, Meesho is not a Chinese App. Meesho is an Bengaluru and Karnataka-based social e-commerce company. In December of 2015, Vidit Aatrey as well as Sanjeev Barnwal both IIT Delhi grads, launched Meesho. Small-scale businesses and individuals can make use of social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram to start their online stores.