How to delete View History on Hulu: The Quick and Conve
nient Way Nowadays the latest technology has made it possible to watch the most interesting shows on mobile applications. Hulu is also one of those wonderful applications. Hulu is an American subscription in video demand service that provides you with a variety of items like Movies, TV, and other stuff. Users can easily enjoy watching the premier content of their choice for a monthly fee. They can access their desired content on multiple devices including Android, Windows 10 computers, tablets, and many more. This service has a record of content that you have watched. Although it is a useful service, users have been found to delete the item. In this article, we are going to discuss how to delete the view history on Hulu.
You will need to log in through a smartphone to clear all the history on Hulu.
How to delete View History on Hulu
- Log in to your Hulu account. You can do it in the best way from a computer browser.
- You will see your name at the top right corner of the screen.
- Users can delete their previous history on Hulu by using the profile on Hulu.
- Next, you will see your name on profile, click on it.
- Click on the View History option.
- Next, you can go to the view history option.
- Click on “Remove all videos, on the left top corner of the screen to delete your history.
After performing all of these steps, you will see your account as it has just been created. One drawback while performing this step is that the shows that are liked by you the most will not be visible. Because service will have to find out that shows you are most probably going to watch.