Best 3 Methods to know Jio mobile number.
In India, Jio is a primary telecom provider, and its 4G internet and voice services are well-known for their low prices. With its lower rates for 4G internet and voice calls, the firm has rocked the Indian telecom market. In addition, prepaid and postpaid connections come with a variety of perks from the network operator. High-speed internet, unlimited phone calls, and access to the Jio app suite are just some of the beautiful extras the mobile operator offers its customers.
To discover your Jio sim number if you just signed up for Jio, here are some quick and straightforward methods to locate your Jio sim number. Learn how to find your Jio mobile number via the USSD code, SMS, or the My Jio app, as well as how to contact Reliance Jio customer service.
USSD CODE TO VERIFY YOUR JIO TELEPHONE NUMBER
It’s simple to find out your Jio SIM cellphone number by utilizing a USSD code. You may verify your Jio cellphone number using USSD codes by following these simple steps.
- You may find out your Jio SIM number by dialing *199* from your phone’s dialer.
- To check whether a Jio mobile number is active, dial *1#.
- Press the phone’s call button.
- Your cellphone number will be visible to you.
- Remember to write down your phone number for future reference.
Send *333# to 199 if you need to check your Jio Balance.
THE MYJIO APP CHECK PHONE NUMBER INSTRUCTIONS
Using the MyJio app, you may see the Jio mobile number. The MyJio App makes it simple to locate your cell number under “My Jio Number Details.” To begin, go to Google Play or the Apple App Store and download the free MyJio app. Then, to locate your Jio number, follow the procedures listed below.
- Go to Google Play or the Apple App Store and download MyJio.
- Log in to your MyJio account to complete the process.
- You’ll have to use your Jio SIM card to sign in.
- The registered cellphone number will appear in the “My Account” area on the app’s Home screen.
HOW TO FIND THE JIO NUMBER USING SMS
Sending an SMS from your Jio mobile number will provide you with your Jio phone number.
- Text “MYPLAN” to 199, then wait for the message to arrive.
- Your registered Jio mobile number will get an immediate notification, and you will be able to check your account information.
- You may also view your Jio number information by using your Jio mobile number check code.
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR JIO MOBILE NUMBER BY CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- You may contact customer service at 198 to find out your Jio phone number.
- You can choose the language in which you want to communicate.
- Connect with the customer service representative by pressing the appropriate buttons.
- Request for your Jio number from the Jio customer service representative after that.
- The customer service representative will check your information.
- The customer service representative will provide you with the Jio mobile number details after verifying your information.
FIND JIO NUMBER BY CALLING A DIFFERENT PHONE
Calling a friend or family member‘s phone and asking for their Jio number can quickly reveal your Jio phone number.
Finding your Jio cellphone number has never been easier than with this method. Make a call and ask the other person to share their number with you after completing your task. It’s a good idea to have the Jio phone number handy just in case.
JIO SIM NUMBER AND PHONE NUMBER IDENTICAL?
There is an ICCID number on the Jio sim card that corresponds to the Jio sim number. It’s impossible to verify using a code or app. To verify the number,
you’ll have to remove the sim card physically. Remember that the SIM card number and the Jio mobile number are two different things.
DID YOU KNOW THAT JIO NUMBER IS TRUSTED?
The validity of your Jio sim and your phone number should be double-checked before use.
- You may use your My Jio App to see whether your phone number is genuine.
- You may also contact Jio’s customer support team by calling their toll-free number.