How To Get Bank Statement from Bank of Baroda Online?
The Bank of Baroda is the International bank of India that provide Personal banking and Net banking services such as Insurance, Deposits, Loans, and Cards. Once you have registered in this bank you will avail too many features of BOB online banking.
Currently, it was heard that the user of Bank of Baroda would need help to be able to use the Passbook app to check the e-passbook. Besides, the app will not be available on Apple Store/App Store.
In this way, you need to move towards Mobile banking and Internet banking options to download the transaction detail of the Bank of Baroda passbook. Connect to these step-by-step guides if you want to know how to get bank statement from bank of Baroda online.
Moreover, you will know various methods to see the details or statements of the last five transactions you made through the Bank of Baroda account via SMS and Missed Calls options.
On the other hand, if you want to request for account statement by visiting the bank, you will also know it through simple steps.
Requirements to Download Bank of Baroda statement online:
Before downloading the BOB estatement, you should know the requirement for this purpose. These include:
- Secure Internet/Wi-Fi connection.
- User name and the correct password for identification of Bank of Baroda Net Banking
- Bank of Baroda world app through BOB Mobile banking
- Registered Email ID of the user you provided on the bank of Baroda account.
How do I download my online banking statement?
There are different ways to download the online banking statement. All the ways are given below, so read them and apply one that suits you.
How to download Account Statement through Mobile App:
If you have BOB mobile app, you can download the account statement through these straightforward steps.
- First of all, put the login password to log in to the Bank of Baroda application. You can also log in through Biometric if you set it during BOB world registration.
- On the home screen, you will have the “Passbook” option present beneath “My Bob” Click on Passbook.
- Now you have to select the type of account among all options such as Current, Savings, Deposits, loan, OD/CC, or other.
- On this page, you will have your account number. To know the statement, click on the “View Statement” option.
- A new page will open, which has a list of transactions detail.
- Look at the top right corner; an inverted arrow symbolizes downloading the statement. Tap on it
- Now you have to select the format, such as CSV/PDF. Tap on the desired one.
- Your transaction detail will download on your device in no time.
How to download BOB eDetail through Net Banking?
To download the Bank of Baroda eStatement via Net Banking, you need to navigate towards the official website of the Bank of Baroda.
- Here you have to select the option “Retail User.”
- Now put in your User ID and Password to log in the Net banking.
- It would help if you chose an “Operative Accounts” option in the Account section.
- Here you will have the list of your Bank of Baroda’s operative accounts.
- Next, tap on the three dots present on the screen. And click on the option “More Actions” at the right side of the row.
- Tap on the “Generate Account Statement” option from the list.
- Recent transaction statements will display on the screen. You have to tap on the option “Search Transactions.”
- Now choose the range “Date from DD/MM/YYYY” and “Date to DD/MM/YYYY” options.
- Fill in additional options such as “Transaction For, Last N Transactions, Amount Type, Amount From, Amount To,” etc.
- Tap on the “Search” option, and a page will open with transaction lists; tap on the “Download section.”
- Before downloading, you must select the file format such as XLS, TEXT, and PDF.
- Select the desired format and download the statement to your device.
Other Methods to Check BOB statement Online:
You can have other methods to check the estatement online in three ways, and you don’t require any Mobile Banking Registration or Net Banking. Besides, you will not need the internet to get the Credit and Debit details of the Bank of Baroda.
For this purpose, you should only require a registered mobile number that you provide in the Bank of Baroda account.
Method 1: Avail Mini eStatement Via Missed Call:
- Firstly, dial (8468001122) the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement service number from the registered contact number.
- After dialing, the call will disconnect.
- You will receive a text message from BOB comprised of statements of the last five transactions.
Method 2: Mini Statement via SMS:
If you also want to know how I can get the Bank of Baroda statement through SMS, follow these steps.
- Go to the text message on your android device.
- Write MINI < space > and the last four digits of the account number in the message field.
- Send this text message to 8422009988
- You will receive the last transaction detail from BOB via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Method 3: Get eStatement by visiting Branch
- Visit the Bank of Baroda’s home branch, and request a statement through the “Customer Request Form.”
- Fill in all the required options
- Submit it to the bank official, and you will get a statement for six months at your Email address.
Method 4: Check the Baroda mini statement with USSD:
- First, you have to dial *99# from your registered phone number.
- After this, you have to enter the first four digits of the IFSC code.
- If you have multiple accounts then you have to select the bank account for which you want a mini statement.
- After selecting the account enter your card details. You have to enter the last six digits then (space) expiry date and then click on the submit option.
- After this enter your UPI PIN and select the option “Transactions”.
- After completing all the above-given steps you will be shown the detail of your last five transactions.
How can I get Bank of Baroda statement PDF?
There are two ways to get the Bank of Baroda statement PDF. The first is to download it with the help of the net banking app; if you don’t know how to download it, then you can follow all the steps given in this article.
The other way is to register your email address and fill the application form for account statement. In this way, you will receive a statement in PDF format in your email inbox.
What is the Baroda e-statement PDF password?
When you receive the PDF in your email, then you will notice that the file is password protected. So, the password of your Baroda PDF statement is your registered mobile number. For example, if your number is 1234567891 then your password to open the PDF will be this 10-digit number.
I hope this article helped you to know how to get bank statement from the bank of Baroda online. There are different ways to do this that are given in this article. So, if you have any other questions, then you can call the toll-free numbers of Bank of Baroda which are 1800 258 44 55, and 1800 102 44 55, or you can ask from us through the comment box.