How to Convert EXE to APK-Windows File to Android (2021)
Are you looking for a way to convert the EXE file into APK? If your answer is yes, then you are right place. Indeed, applications in the play store are massive. Still, there are countless features absent from the Android when contrasted with a PC. The application market of a PC is way ahead of that of cell phones. Consequently, it may encourage carrying both of them while traveling.
What about I reveal to you that you can utilize similar applications on your cell phones from the PC? Indeed, that is the thing that you’re here for! You can change EXE to APK to improve the level of services in a smartphone. You need to keep on reading to know more about this.
Why convert the EXE file into APK?
The advancement of technology makes us able to use smartphones and computers. Both devices highly rely on applications and software. Hence, developers produced applications and software for these gadgets has likewise expanded impressively. For example, various applications for cell phones, for example, Android and iOS, are accessible on Google Play Store and App Store separately. Additionally, software for PC clients is accessible on different official sites and the web store. These applications and programming have expanded the ease of cell phones and PCs. Pretty much every assignment requires a cell phone or a PC. However, there are some limitations users have to face, like the software developed for PC will only applicable for this device, same in case of smartphone application will be applicable only on a smartphone.
Due to the different programming structures of both application and software, they can’t run by going across the restriction. There are not many applications that can work better on a PC, and there is not much software that is not difficult to use on a cell phone. We have presented a strategy to tackle this issue, utilizing which one can, without much of a stretch, believer an EXE extension file to an APK file. This implies that you can run software intended for your PC on your cell phone. The means to be followed and the software needed to get this going are mentioned below.
What do you need for this?
- Firstly, you need “EXE to APK Converter Tool,” In the next step, you will get how to download it.
- Secondly, Windows Software that you want to convert
- Thirdly, Android gadget or computer to run the converted file.
About EXE Files:
EXE is an abbreviation used to indicate executable documents. It is actually what the name proposes. Any file that can be executed to run another application on your system ends with a .exe filename expansion. This ensures that it begins running right away when you click on the file.
About APK File:
APK is a short form used to indicate the Android package. Every application you download and introduce on your Android cell phone has a .apk file extension. But, you will not have the option to see this while handling an application on your smartphone. In any case, if you download an application from a third-party site, the .apk expansion is apparent.
Here is the step by step guide to convert EXE to APK
- First of all, download the EXE to the APK converter.
- Then, keep the EXE file prepared for conversion.
Step by Step Guide:
- To start with, you have to download the EXE to APK converter on your PC and keep the EXE file which is to be changed over, prepared.
- Now, you have to wait until the apparatus is installed and, afterward, dispatch it on your PC.
- In the next pop-up, you will see a dialog box on your screen. Select the ‘I Have a Portable Version’ choice and snap on ‘Next.’
- At that point, you have to go to the EXE file, which you wish to change over to APK, and open it utilizing the dialog box.
- When the necessary files are transferred, click on ‘Convert’ to start the change of your EXE file to APK design.
- The conversion will start in a matter of seconds, and the time required will be subject to the size of the software you are changing over. In this way, show restraint till the conversion is finished effectively.
- Once the EXE file is changed over to APK, it will be saved on your PC. The way to the location where the changed over APK document is saved will be referenced in the dialog box. You need to copy-paste this APK file on your smartphone and run it to utilize the APK of the EXE file on your smartphone.
Features of converting EXE to APK:
- The cycle includes straightforward advances and can be executed without any problem. Because of this, the chance of your EXE file not getting changed over to APK is very low.
- The tool utilized for changing over the EXE file to APK productively.
- You won’t confront any problems while installing the converted APK file on your cell phone.
How to use APKs on your PC?
Once the EXE file is converted into an APK file, it will work on smartphones. One can’t utilize this configuration on a PC. But if you want to use it on your PC, we need to make a virtual Android-like stage on a PC. This should be possible by utilizing an Android Emulator or an App Player on the PC. Perhaps the most generally utilized application player is Bluestacks App Player. There are many more application players and Android emulators that you can utilize. Nonetheless, the essential strategy stays as before.
How to run APK files on a PC?
- To start with, download and install an application player or an Android Emulator on your computer.
- Secondly, you have to download the APK of the application you want to run on your PC.
- Run the APK over the application player or the Android Emulator.
You can run pretty much every APK on your computer by utilizing an application player or an Android emulator on it.
In this article, you learned about EXE and APK file. EXE belongs to the computer, while the APK file belongs to smartphones. But, there is a way by moving on them you can avail EXE features on the smartphone via APK file. We told each step by step to convert the EXE file into an APK file. Hopefully, you would like this post.