How to Convert EXE to APK Easily on Android and PC
How to Convert EXE to APK Easily on Android and PC (2021)
With the help of your Android and PC Now you can renovate EXE to APK easily. So in this article, I would love to analyze how can we run a Windows EXE file on an Android phone and PC, and also you will get step-by-step information on How To Convert EXE files to APK Files easily in 2021.
As the use of smartphones and computers are increasing a and also the development of apps and software for these devices has increased extensively. Many apps for smartphones such as Android and iOS are available on Google Play Store and App Store respectively. Also, software for PC users is available on several official websites and the web store. These apps and software have enhanced the usability of smartphones and computers. Almost every task expects a smartphone or a computer. However, software developed for computers cannot run on a smartphone and neither can apps created for smartphones can run on a computer.
That’s why these apps and software are restricted to their respective operating systems. Few apps can work better on a computer and also, there are few software that is easy to use on a smartphone. To solve this problem, I am going to tell you a method, with which one can easily convert an EXE extension file to an APK file. This means that you can run software designed for your computer, on your smartphone. The steps to be followed and the software required to make this are given below.
What Are EXE Files?
EXE Full Form is Executable File. As the name clarifies the files that file contain a program that is, a particular kind of file that is prepared of being performed or run as a sole program in the computer.
What is APK?
APK full form is an Android Package Kit. Just like EXE files on Windows, you can place an APK file on your Android device to install an app. Manually installing apps using APKs is called sideloading. I think you know about this already.
How to convert EXE to APK.
- First of all Download the EXE to APK converter from HERE.
- Keep the EXE file ready for conversion.
- Step 1– Download the EXE to APK converter on your computer and keep the EXE file which is to be converted, ready.
- Step 2- Wait till the tool is fully installed and then, takeoff it on your computer.
- Step 3- A dialog box will appear on your screen. Select the ‘I Have a Portable Version‘ option and click on ‘Next.’
- Step 4- Now, navigate to the EXE file which you wish to convert to APK and open it using the dialog box.
- Step 5- Once the necessary files are uploaded, click on ‘Convert‘ to begin the conversion of your EXE file to APK format.
- Step 6- The transformation will begin quickly and the time required will be dependent on the size of the software which you are renovating. Therefore, be tolerant till the conversion is attained successfully.
- Step 7- When the EXE file will be renovated to APK, it will be automatically saved on your computer. The path to the location where the renovated APK file is saved will be mentioned in the dialog box. Copy-paste this APK file on your smartphone and run it to use the APK of the EXE file.
Method to converting EXE to APK:
- Step 1. The method involves simple steps and can be executed easily. Due to this, the chance of your EXE file not getting converted to APK is quite low.
- Step 2. The tool is used for converting the EXE file to APK efficiently.
- Step 3. You will not face any issues in installing the converted APK file on your smartphone.
How to use APKs on your PC?
An APK is a file that is used to install an app on any Android device. However, one cannot use this configuration on a PC. Thus to run an APK file on a PC, we need to develop a virtual Android-like platform on a PC. This can be done by using an Android Emulator or an App Player on the PC. One of the famous used app players is Bluestacks App Player. There are so many other app players and Android emulators that you can use. However, the main method stays the same.
How to run APK files on a PC?
- Step 1- Download and install an app player or an Android Emulator on your PC.
- Step 2- Download the APK of the app which you want to run on your PC.
- Step 3- now, run the APK over the app player or the Android Emulator.
You can run nearly every APK on your PC by using an app player or an Android emulator on it.
For now, This is all you need to know about Converting an EXE file to APK format. You can now go forward and start converting your EXE files to APK format. You can also run APK files on your PC. If you have any questions regarding the methods listed above, then please let us know about it in the comments section below.