How to register for Axis Bank Internet Banking Online?
It’s no longer necessary to travel to the branch to do even the smallest banking tasks, such as transferring funds or entering information into a passbook. You no longer have to go to the branch to do basic banking functions like checking your account balance, transferring funds, or obtaining a cheque book.
You can bank from the comfort of your sofa if you use a net banking service. This page may be the last stop on your quest for information on how to enable Axis Bank Net Banking online.
Method to Register/Activate Axis Bank Net Banking Online
- To begin, go to the Axis Bank Net Banking website.
- Once the portal has been opened, click on the Register button on the left side of the page to begin the registration process.
- Input your customer ID or cellphone number now and click on the next button to go forward.
Note: If you’re having trouble logging in, check your chequebook for your Customer ID. You may also find out your Customer ID by sending your registered cell phone’s SMS “CustID” to 5676782.
- Your Axis Bank account number and the registered mobile phone connected to your Axis Bank account must then be entered.
Note: you’ll need your registered cellphone number to validate your account information using an OTP, so have it handy when registering. Also, check that you have a good recharge plan on your phone; otherwise, the OTP will not be sent, and you will not be able to activate your Axis Bank online banking account.
- The next step is to input your bank account information, followed by your Debit Card information.
- Input your ATM’s 16-digit Debit Card Number, Expiration Date, and Pin Code.
- After that, click on Submit and then choose INR (Indian Rupee) as the currency type.
- Agree to the terms and click on the Proceed button to complete the transaction.
Note: Confirm that your Debit Card is in good working order and activated. To activate your debit card at an ATM, make a few online purchases using your Debit Card and take some cash out of an ATM.
- You’ll be prompted to establish a net banking password at this point. Use at least one upper-case and one lower-case letter to make your password more difficult to guess, one number, and one unique symbol.
- You must re-enter the password in the Re-Confirm Password field to ensure it is correct.
- Selecting will send you a one-time password (OTP) to your registered mobile phone number. Then, validate your entry of the OTP in the corresponding area.
- It’s all done now! Your Axis Bank online banking registration has been successful.
Axis Bank Net Banking Login Instructions
- To begin, go to the Axis Bank Net Banking Portal and click the Login option.
- Go back to where you registered by entering your Login ID and your password.
- Axis Bank Net Banking Dashboard will be shown as soon as you click on the login page.
Advantages of Using Axis Bank’s Online Banking Services
Detailed information about your account
You may look for information about your account, such as the balance, account statement, and so on. You may also email the account statement to anybody by downloading the PDF version.
It is possible to move money from one bank account to another at any time using internet banking. To transfer money to someone, you need to input their account number, IFSC code, and name into the system.
Bills and Payment
Net banking allows you to pay your cell, internet, and DTH bills from the comfort of your own home. In addition, paying credit card bills via Net banking is a breeze.
Request for Service
It is simple to use online banking for services like demand draughts, chequebook requests, and stopping the payment of cheques, among other things. In addition, if you want to redeem your loyalty points for a credit card, you can do it through the dashboard.
Services for Investing
Fixed deposit, initial public offering, and portfolio management are examples of investment services that may be completed quickly and simply here.
By reading this article, you will use Axis Bank Net Banking online registration/activation. To make the procedure as simple as possible for you, I’ve outlined everything in detail. Hopefully, you will appreciate our efforts in making things easy for you.