AutoZone Return Policy | Automotive products
AutoZone Return Policy | Automotive products
AutoZone sells automobile parts and accessories. They process different return policies for physical store and items purchased online. In this article, both procedures are discussed to elaborate rules for online return AutoZone Return Policy and also for in-store purchase.
About AutoZone Return Policy
Products purchased from autozone.com website online can be returned by mail or at any AutoZone store. Product return can be made within 90 days from the date of purchase, this applies for both online and in-store purchases.
Some restriction is made on items which are purchased from autozone.com website and returned at the store. These restrictions would be described on the product return receipt.
The following things shall be checked before returning the items to AutoZone:
- Returning parts shall be empty and clean by draining of the fluids.
- Also that returned parts have no flammable or hazardous fluids.
Core Return Policy
We are determined that you know what a “Core” is.
If you don’t, simply go through the following paragraph.
An old or failed part of an automobile which while repairing is replaced is called core. The core is not thrown away if it can be reused. To be used as automobile parts, it is remanufactured as per original specifications.
Now, the process of returning.
The process of Core return is same as any other AutoZone product. The only difference is that it goes through an inspection process. If inspection is passed, then the return is accepted and refund is being granted, otherwise the return is denied.
Autozone Corona Virus Response
Autozone has kept the store open while maintain the necessary precautions available for safety of people who visit the store. The have been using protective masks and cleaning maintenance is doubled. Also work hours has been decreased until the virus vanishes completely.
Non-returnable Items at AutoZone
Customized orders cannot be returned once purchased. All sales on customized products are final.
The return policy of AutoZone mentions that if in the product description “final sale” is written then that product is non-returnable.
Gift Cards purchased from AutoZone store / online cannot be returned. The sale of Gift Cards at AutoZone is final therefore its cannot be returned.
Methods to Return
There are two methods to return an item to AutoZone: Return at AutoZone Store, Return to AutoZone.com
Return at AutoZone store
Returning an online purchase at Autozone store is easy and free of cost. Follow these steps in order to return your products easily:
- In items original packaging, take the product to a nearby Autozone store along with the receipt.
- If the item was purchased using a Credit Card then take the credit card with you as it would be efficient to immediately get refund credited in your Bank account.
- If any other payment method than credit card was used to purchase the item such as PayPal, then simply provide the receipt and the refund shall be credited in the respective account.
Return to AutoZone.com
To return an item to AutoZone.com’s fulfillment center, follow these easy steps:
- Fill the Return form available in Section B of the shipping invoice.
- Attach the return form in the package along with the returning product.
- Now, submit the reason to return.
- Once above steps are completed, simply contact AutoZone customer service at 800.288.6966 to make return shipping arrangements.
For returns within USA, AutoZone pre-paid return label facility. For other regions, you may ship returns through the trackable shipping service of your choice.
The return shipping charges are only refundable only if AutoZone made an error in product delivery. If the product is being returned for some other reason then the return shipping fee would be charged.
AutoZone In-store Return Policy
At AutoZone store, items purchased can be return within 90 days from the date of purchase. The returning product shall fulfill AutoZone Return Policy.
- The returning product shall be in its original packaging and condition. In order to easily process return, receipt shall be kept along.
- In case the receipt is been misplaced, contact AutoZone customer service for further assistance in regards with returning process without a receipt. They may ask you for your photo ID for returning product without a receipt.
The photo ID accepted by AutoZone that is essential to present while returning the items without a receipt are: U.S. or Canadian Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, Canadian Province ID, U.S. Military ID, Mexican Voter Registration Card, Passport, U.S. Laser Visa.
AutoZone Exchange Policy
AutoZone exchange policy is applicable to the products purchased both from store or online. All the rules of the AutoZone Return Policy are also applicable while exchanging any product which is purchased from AutoZone.
To exchange an item, take the item with its proof of purchase to a nearby AutoZone store. Make sure the item is eligible for exchange as per AutoZone Return Policy rules. The exchange will be made as early possible.
In case of online purchases, contact AutoZone customer support for assistance.
AutoZone Refund Policy
The AutoZone Refund Policy is easy and simple. When an item is returned at AutoZone, the refund is credited to you in the original form of payment. If you returned the product without receipt at a store, then the refund would be provided to you as Merchandise Credit.
This Merchandise credit can be used to make a purchase online or at any AutoZone stores.