Here are the Codes for checking Airtel data, internet, SMS, phone number, and plan validity via USSD numbers and more
Those days of receiving a telemarketing message reminding you of your remaining balance are long behind. When it comes to checking your balance, you must now do it manually, and if you’re not sure how to do so for your Airtel mobile number, we can guide you through the procedure.
For prepaid and postpaid customers, Airtel offers a variety of options to check their remaining talk time, data, or SMS credits. Here are a few simple procedures to follow to check your Airtel data balance, just in case you need them.
If you know how much data, SMS, and other Airtel services you have left, you can plan your use so that you don’t run out in the middle of an emergency or days before your next recharge. With that in mind, let’s see how to check your Airtel balance.
Method to check Airtel balance with USSD codes
For various functions such as checking a mobile phone’s balance, mobile network operators use Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, often known as USSD codes, to connect with the phones. To find out your Airtel balance, you may use various USSD codes.
How to find out how much data you’ve used on Airtel 4G?
Dial *123*10# to check your Airtel data/internet balance using USSD code. Prepaid consumers are the only ones eligible for this.
How to check the balance of your Airtel SMS?
Dial *121*7# to check your Airtel SMS balance using the USSD number code.
How to check whether your Airtel package is still active?
To find out how much SMS credit you have left on your Airtel phone plan and how long it is good, dial *121*2#.
How can I find out how much talk time I have left?
Dial *123# to find out your current Airtel balance or talk time.
How to see how much data you have left on your Airtel postpaid plan?
Customers may also monitor their Airtel postpaid data use by dialing *121#, which is in addition to the Airtel Thanks app.
Some other Airtel balance checks USSD codes.
|PURPOSE||AIRTEL USSD CODE
|Check your Airtel balance.||*123#|
|Check your Airtel number.||*282#|
|Airtel has a variety of packages.||*121#|
|Loans for Airtel talk time are available.||*141# or call 52141|
|The code for Airtel's data loan||*141# or call 52141|
|Airtel's missing call notification service||*888#|
|Check out Airtel's unlimited plans.||*121*1#|
|Roaming or voice bundles from Airtel||*222#|
|Check out Airtel's Postpaid Bill Plan.||SMS “BP” To 121|
|Due/Pending Amount Check for Airtel Postpaid||SMS “OT” To 121|
|Check Your Airtel Postpaid Bill||SMS “PMT” To 121|
|Check Your Airtel Postpaid Usage on the Current Plan||SMS “UNB” To 121|
|Checking your Airtel data balance for 2G users||*121*9#|
How do I check my Airtel balance with the Airtel Thanks app?
Checking your Airtel balance using this method is perhaps the most convenient. Using the Airtel Thanks app, you can see your remaining SMS and internet allowance.
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone.
- Use your Airtel phone number to sign up for the app.
- Once you’ve done that, go to the “Services” option on the app’s bottom left.
- Data consumption, SMS balances, and more are available in this section.
- The app will also display the expiration date of your Airtel recharge pack.
How can I check my Airtel balance on the Airtel website?
Airtel Selfcare is a web-based service that allows customers to check their balance without downloading an app.
- To access Airtel Selfcare (website), click on the link or do a Google search for Airtel Selfcare.
- The creation of an account is optional. You may access your account by entering the one-time password sent to your phone number.
- It will be possible to view the remaining amount on your Airtel number after you have signed into your account. If you’d want to know your primary balance, you may do so here.
Contact information for Airtel’s customer service representatives.
Using Airtel’s toll-free customer service lines, you can also check your daily data balance, talk time, and more.
- To get in touch with Airtel customer service, dial 121.
- Dial 198 if you have any issues with your Airtel service.
- To activate the DND service, dial 1909.
- Recharge your Airtel phone by dialing 123.